Friday, February 13, 2009

Book Review: The Wind Blows Free,The Wide Horizon,The Good Land

Well I finished these three books a few weeks ago but I thought I would still share a little about them. To start off the authors name is Loula Grace Erdman.



The first book in the series is The Wind Blows Free

The Pierce family have just moved from East Texas to the Texas Panhandle and the oldest Melinda is having the hardest time adapting to the of leaving her friends and the finishing school she is supposed to attend when she turns 15. Along the way the family will have to go though many changes from living in a dugout to borrowing water till they are able to afford a well of there own. But while the twins Bert and Dick are excited that there might be Indians Katie and Caroline are not so excited! Luckily the whole family with be able to make new friends.

Let me just say this is a wonderful book and by the time you are done you'll want read the next two books!



The second book is The Wide Horizon

It has been five years since the Pierce family moved to the Texas Panhandle.....

I'm going to have to continue this later as I'm kind of stuck right now!!

No comments: