Monday, September 6, 2010

Long needed update...

So I know you all have probably been wondering if I was ever going to post anything on here again.
Well here I am, better late than never!!  lol

I guess I'll start with how my summer has been since its almost done.

  • I've been really busy this summer working.  This past Friday was my last day so now I'm trying to organize my life again before I start school next week!     
  • At the beginning of the year I posted about how I wanted to read 100 books this year.  If you look at my sidebar you can see that I've only read 6!!!  I hope I'll be able to find time to read in the coming weeks even with school starting.
  • I have some yarn to make dish cloths for my gramma.  I'll post pictures of them when I'm done. ☺
  • In July I was able to participate in the Steubenville East conference which was an awesome experience.  To be able to go somewhere there were over a thousand catholic teens excited about their faith was so cool!!
  • A great catholic website for teens is lifeteen.com  You should go and visit it sometime.  While I was on the conference this summer I bought one of lifeteens awesome bibles.
  • I'm excited that choir at my church has started up again for the year and on Saturday youth group/ band practice starts up also.  I can't wait.  :)
The rest of this week is going to go by super fast for me!!  I hope all of my readers had a great summer and are excited about school starting.  If any of you have ideas of what I should blog about just leave a comment.  Thanks

~Rebecca~

3 comments:

Anna said...

My parents friend's were lifeteen counselors or whatever their called. They really want me to join, so maybe I will.

Becca said...

Thats cool. If you join maybe you could tell us how it is?
Thanks for commenting.

~Rebecca~

Anonymous said...

Hey, just post about anything that intrests you. Or, if you feel that's not enough, post about the books you read, the pictures you take, your favorite things, projects you make, crafts, things you like to bake, etc. Hope this helps!


~Mary.